Skip to main content

Little Mermaid - MFT Sketch Challenge 338



Hi there! Here is my take on the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 338. This is a birthday card for a little girl named Tessa, who loves mermaid. The birthday party was also mermaid themed. When she opened the card, her eyes were wide open. She screamed and ran to me with big hugs. Felt so wonderful when someone truly likes my card! 

Sketch 338 #mftstamps

Instead of the vertical layout, its horizontal variation was used. And the big heart shape was replaced by little heart "bubbles" that were generated by Nemo :P

Here are the copic markers used for coloring. 

A closer look. 

All stamps and dies were from My Favorite Things. The background was blended using Distress Oxide inks. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Cheers,
Lia

Comments