Skip to main content

Thinking of You

Happy Wednesday, my crafty friends! Just hang in there! Today I'm going to show you how I made this thinking of you card with some Pop-Tones cardstock that is currently on sale at CutCardStock. This cardstock is 65 lb cover weight with a wide range of colors to choose from. It's great for card fronts. 

I picked the following two colors for this card: Grapesicle and Black Licorice

The Grapesicle cardstock is kind of the lilac color. I used it under the washi tape to give it a light purple background. The washi tape is translucent. So the lilac color has been softened to accompany the blue flowers, but not too overwhelming.


The sentiment "Thinking of you" is cut with the Black Licorice as well as the Stardream metallic fine gold 105lb cardstock (my go-to gold cardstock). The black will go under the gold with a little bit of staggering to create a shadow effect.

Glue all pieces together. All done! I'll give this card to Bonnie, the aid on my son's school bus, who got her back hurt recently. She is a very nice lady with great sense of humor. We really miss her. Hopefully this card could cheer her up and let her know that there are people missing her. Do you have someone that you are thinking of? Why not take a little time to let them know?

Thank you for stopping by. Please check CutCardStock on Facebook to get updates on sales and inspirations from the design team. And don't forget that the Pop-Tones cardstock is on sale this month. Happy crafting~

Cheers,
Lia

Comments